[Reader-list] Re: JKLF leader Yasin Malik says unarmed IAF officerswere agents of Enemy...defends killing them !

zainab zainab at mail.xtdnet.nl
Thu Sep 13 23:42:49 IST 2007

Dear Pawan,

I feel quite safe in Shuddha's company despite being a woman and
technically a Muslim and technically a citizen of this country called
India. (I don't know Partha personally so I cannot vouch as confidently!)

And it seems that either there is a problem with your eyes or there is a
problem with your brain's processing and comprehension mechanisms but it
has been repeatedly said that none of us are (I am assuming) fans of Yasin
Malik's. Like Shuddha, I too condemn violence but also believe that when
force is used against you and your voice is constantly being repressed to
the extent that you silenced when you try to speak, in these situations, we
should not be surprised is violence is taken recourse to.

Perhaps Shuddha you need to change your brand of toilet cleaning liquid.
Despite repeated postings, the hard stuck crap in Mr. Durani's head refuses
to go away!

Best,

Zainab