[Reader-list] JKLF leader Yasin Malik says unarmed IAF officerswere agents of Enemy...defends killing them !

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:11:57 IST 2007

Between crap and making a comment with sexual connotations, there's a huge
difference.

I don't know about you, but as a resident and believer in Bharat Mata, I do
hold the feminine as sacred and worthy of respect. My ethos as an Indian and
a son has taught me to give respect.

Yes, I do believe that a Hindu and a man from the land of Gandhi should know
how to behave.

And do you really think Zainab's talking of crap stuck in the head is at the
same level as the filthy sexual phrase mentioned by you? Would you respond
to the phrase "Oh Shit" that is used by kids today with sexually explicit
phrases like you used?

If yes, I am really worried about what my daughetr will go through in
school.

Rgds, Partha