[Reader-list] How CPM blocked the screening of Taurus

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:34:04 IST 2007

In my humble opinion, one exposes oneself to contempt, to say the least,
by being a fan of someone like Modi, who presided over a genocide and
was less than appreciated by his own party boss (A.B. Vajpayee) for his
pains. Incidentally, as my previous posts have indicated, I am no fan of
Prakash Ray's party either.