[Reader-list] STOP etc

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 22:00:37 IST 2007

Hi Shveta,
I meant exactly what I said.I talked specifically
about "my faculties of expression".I did not mean or
insinuate anything else.
Is it politically incorrect to make a
generalization?Maybe.But I do feel that men and women
are inherently disadvantaged in communicating with
each other.Women receive and transmit many subliminal
signals that men do not.Thats a personal obervation
based on my own experience.
Other things that you say,I dont subscribe to them and
neither could I explain.But I am not surprised at your
response.
regards
Rahul

&lt;https://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/>