[Reader-list] Lists and assaults

zainab zainab at mail.xtdnet.nl
Sat Sep 15 15:37:19 IST 2007

Answer my question:

 You say: "> When they talk about freedom of expression , that means the
> you
>> all
>> love

If you don't answer my question, I will think that all along, your have
been uttering lies and that the pain that you are talking about is also
false. I will also be forced to conclude that you are out just to malign
people for fun.

Answer my question if you have the courage to speak the truth.

Zainab