[Reader-list] Self determination in Kashmir-reply to Vishal

zainab zainab at mail.xtdnet.nl
Tue Sep 18 10:49:39 IST 2007

Dear Pawan,

I find this statement of yours " P.S : I always had a soft corner for Bong
females and More so when they
> speak in Bangla , which i find the sweetest language to hear." a little
out of context. What is the point of making a statement like this on a
public list? And what does this statement mean in any case? Somehow, I find
it quite offensive as a female, I cannot speak for Gargi.

I think now I understand what Monica was attempting to say in her
'unsubscribe' email. I hope that all of us, including myself, can maintain
some dignity and decorum on this public list.

Best,

Zainab