[Reader-list] Dear All

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 12:49:35 IST 2007

Keeping in view of the Invaders and their tactics on India and its rulers, If people stop gossip about the NATION then it would be very helpful and nice.

zainab <zainab at mail.xtdnet.nl> wrote:
  Dear Pawan,

I find this statement of yours " P.S : I always had a soft corner for Bong
females and More so when they
> speak in Bangla , which i find the sweetest language to hear." a little
out of context. What is the point of making a statement like this on a
public list? And what does this statement mean in any case? Somehow, I find
it quite offensive as a female, I cannot speak for Gargi.

I think now I understand what Monica was attempting to say in her
'unsubscribe' email. I hope that all of us, including myself, can maintain
some dignity and decorum on this public list.

Best,

Zainab

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:41:55 +0530, "Pawan Durani"