[Reader-list] Rama as a kudikaran

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:40:25 IST 2007

Tapas ,

NamaskAr

I do not mind the even the VASP asking me . Had this issue aboy Danish
cartoon the "intellectuals" and the neo converts would have been overbusy.

What needs to be understood is how easily can a person in India hurt the
sentiments of 80 crore hindus. And what is even more noteworthy is that the
neo converts are silent . And if someone raises an issue they would term
people as BJP supporter , RSS , and what not.

Valmiki in his Ramayana had written

sa hi devai rudiirNasya raavaNasya vadhaarthibhiH
arthito maanushhe loke jajJNe vishhNuH sanaatanaH

[That Rama ..the eternal Vishnu who was born on earth as prayed by
celestials to kill the egoistic Ravana ]

Pawan