[Reader-list] Rama As KundiKaran

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:13:58 IST 2007

 Dear Sh RadhaKrishnan,

NamaskAr

While as I agree with most of your views , at the same time I do not believe
that peoples faith should be open to questioning. If at all this questioning
is done , why dont people dare to do it with other relegions ?

I do not wish to say more about Karunandihi who is more of a politician and
trying to be the only folower of his mentor and Guru . Periyar mayhave been
a social reformer but his life was also full of controversies. It was him
who was reported to have said that "Get Brahmin woman on streets and make
them prostitues" . Which reformer would say so , if this is true ?

While as both Karunandhi ^ Periyar spoke about Tamil superirity ,
Karunanidhi himself is basically of Kannada Origin . And Periyar had once
said that "Tamil script" seems to be the script of barbarians and Tamil
should be abolished for English. Even Periyar was not happy about Indias
Independence from Britishers.

Who , this all you can do in a country like India because it's a Hindu
majority country where anyone can discrespect the faith of majority.

Pawan