[Reader-list] Rama As KundiKaran

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:30:26 IST 2007

Dear Sh Radhakrihnan,

NamaskAr

Your mail has been a pleasure to read and your frank views very well
appreciated . I wonder why on an issue which should be condemned sraight
away , the comrades as silent. As you wrote "Interestingly the Cong and the
upper caste left progressive are displaying a muted silence" , though Mr
Karat has said recently that there is no proof of ramas existence ....I
wonder if Mr Karat has proofs of everything related to him in his life which
he believes in !

Pawan