[Reader-list] reader-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 55 (on bicycle dreams)

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:48:28 IST 2008

Here are some more bicycle dreams. This one is from Washington, DC, and
comes with a bizarre twist: apparently there are "Washington-area
bike-sharing consultants". Wonder if President Bush has one on his staff.

Enjoy.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/27/america/bike.php

But "studies showed that many bikes would get stolen in a day or within
a few weeks," said Paul DeMaio, a Washington-area bike-sharing
consultant. "In Amsterdam, they would often find them in the canals."