[Reader-list] Unannounced curbs on media in Jammu

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 23:53:08 IST 2008

Dear Shivam,
I would still say that you are too obsessed with anti Indian and anti
Kashmiri Pandit stand,inspite of you being a friend.

I wanted to reply to your post where you wanted the readers to read the
following story [
http://tehelka.com/story_main40.asp?filename=Ne090808divided_house.asp
] <http://tehelka.com/story_main40.asp?filename=Ne090808divided_house.asp>

I wrote a reply and chose not to post it for i did not want to to give
importance your OBSESSION.

Your problem with Jammu struggle goes deep into your love for anti
establishment . When Kashmiri muslims  were agitating against providing
decent facilities to Amarnath , you want ahead and posted an article with
subject Amarnath row: Azadi sentiment gets a fillip [
http://shivamvij.com/2008/07/09/amarnath-row-azadi-sentiment-gets-a-fillip/]

What has escaped you is almost 3 weeks of curfew in jammu , shoot at sight
orders and atrocities committed on hindu population of Jammu by muslim
police.

Why Shivam ? What are you made of ?

If you recollect the time when you were with tehelka and it's summit I asked
Mehbooba a question about Kashmiri Hindus, she said that Kashmiri hindus
were welcome in Kashmir as visitors and tourists , i wonder why havent that
thing hit you term her as communal .

And neither have you evercalled Geelani , Yasin and Mirwaiz as one ?

As a Jouro, i know where you stand for truth.

Pawan
www.thekashmir.wordpress.com