[Reader-list] Unannounced curbs on media in Jammu

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 00:30:33 IST 2008

Shivamji,

In Kashmir, Protests were organised by Huriyat, JKLF, NC, PDP etc.

In Jammu, Protests are being organised by the common people and just
supported by BJP, VHP, RSS.

Hope you understand the difference.

If you still don't then you better catch the next flight to Jammu and be
there among the people.

*P.S.* - "The Hindu" newspaper which has a history of giving coverage to
almost all sections; today didn't even mention about the 2 deaths in Jammu
or protests.

On the other hand, JKLF Terrorist Yasin Malik organised press conf. in an
Hotel in Kashmir was given wide coverage in Media. He said Pandits are
"FANATICS" and "COMMUNAL". I wonder if he has a mirror at home; or else he
is turning blind on both eyes.

God Bless you Journalist.

Regards
Aditya Raj Kaul