[Reader-list] AIMMM expresses concern over brutalities in Jammu andKashmir

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Thu Aug 14 17:14:14 IST 2008

No democratic rule in any part of the planet will tolerate the violence that is practised by the "protestors" irrespective of their faith. You mean to say that if the protesters are from a particular faith, destroy public property, kill innocents because they are from different faith, they should be garlanded and honoured.?

  Mufti and his daugther Mehbooba can as well go to saudi where the other daughter is settled, being the holy place for all their rhetorics if they can not be honouring their duties in the secular democratic nation as we are sure, they are not welcome along with Hurriath in pakistan for permanent stay, as pakistan wants them only to serve its interest of keeping the kasmir issue boiling.?

 Regards.