[Reader-list] Gun Salutes for August 15

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Fri Aug 15 22:09:31 IST 2008

Dear Aditya Raj Kaul,

Thanks again for what must be a super prompt response. If this was a
buzzer round in a quiz show you would be a champion. :)
By the way, I am curious, who is R. Chaudhuri?

regards, I remain,( always ready to think with as many different
perspectives as is necessary in a given situation)

Shuddha

Shuddhabrata Sengupta