[Reader-list] On KP anger

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 23:01:01 IST 2008

Dear Mahmood ,
I agree with you . While as we Kashmiri Pandit should not love India as a
state as much , but the respect for the Indian nation should be there.

I agree that along with terrorists , separatists the Indian Govt has been a
complicit which resulted in the miseries of the Kashmiri pandits.

I must admit that this mail of your has been the only understanding mail
which I have received viz a viz our expression on this
otherwise pseudo secular and leftist forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Pawan Durani