[Reader-list] Gun Salutes for August 15

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:10:11 IST 2008

Shivam,
Make no mistake , that Kashmir "Azadi" agitation is no less dangerous than
an Al Qaida or a Talibani Movement.

What do you mean by "Pakitsan Se rishta Kya...la illa illa laa "

And Geelani saying "Jeeve Jeeve Pakistan"

Kashmir so called Azaadi struggle has been the most dangerous and communal
movement which has effected even the world super powers.

For more info log on www.ikashmir.net

Pawan