[Reader-list] Secular Haj Vs Communal Amarnath

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:25:50 IST 2008

Shivam,
The treck to Amarnath used to be very dangerous . Every year many people
died. I remember when my maternal uncle went to yatra in late 70's , my
grandma had not eaten for days.

As the facilities would improve, so would the pilgrims increase.

Dont you think I would visit Kailash, if it become easier to travel and more
affordable ?

Pawan