[Reader-list] Secular Haj Vs Communal Amarnath

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:41:04 IST 2008

Shivam,
We would be blessed if we are shown the live darshan of Amarnath. With my
friends in media , i am sure I would try to have this facility next year
itself.

However , I disagree with other thing . My old grandmother may not be able
to travel either through Baltal or Pahalgam. So if she can travel by a
helicopter , she should . Times have changed.

People used to go to haj barefooted , walking , then on camel backs and now
travel by air. Why shouldn't they if the technology and facilities are
available. Why deny it ?

May Bham Bham Boley bless all of us

Pawan