[Reader-list] Fwd: kashmir pictures

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:18:23 IST 2008

I quote kshmendra :

"Individual maverick interpretation of Ethics is of no consequence or
importance when compared to the common consensus (or majority voice)"

 I quote khsmendra again:

"that we follow in our 'multi party system' makes a mockery of the
essential principles of "Democracy". That needs to be rectified".

Now my reflection to that: i know examples are slippery, but, a case
in the point: what about legalizing Homosexuality in India?  here, if
you see me as one individual maverick, then we grossly differ on
ETHICS  and and LAW

about multi party system, which you feel makes a 'mockery of
democracy', is again, a negation of what you said in the begining,
After all the present day system of democracry is celebrated by
majority of the people in INDIA. or you think indians are 'invidual
mavericks', who dont care about ETHICS but follow THE CONSTITUTIOIN
blindly.

love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com