[Reader-list] Please Think Before You Write the Subject Line

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:51:41 IST 2008

Some people never change, interestingly in february 2007, a person had
written the following to Shivam :
http://www.sandeepweb.com/2007/02/20/dear-shivam-vij/

Dear Shivam vij ,

If you want to bash Hinduism/caste system/whatever, do it based on
*solid* understanding
of the issue you're writing about. But when you write absolute
nonsense<http://www.shivamvij.com/2007/02/the-stain-that-just-wont-wash.html>
that
stems from the dark depths of your abysmal ignorance,

Not that I expect you to condescend and respond to this post…

PS: No wonder this appeared in *Tehelka*.

I am awaiting the next post from dear friend Shivam. He
has definitely arrived.

Jeeve Jeeve "Abysmal Ignorance" Jeeve .

Yahan Kya Chalega ...Abysmal Ignorance

Regards