[Reader-list] Jammu Agitation against Islamic Fundamentalists -Secular Campaign for last 55 days...

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sat Aug 23 15:45:45 IST 2008

Amusing to see that in visual and print media,   none of our secular journalists are even noticing that the "mobs' are loudly saying, Bharath maatha Ki jai," may be because they are accustomed to sacrifices of different kind,  with diffeent kind of slogans from hired slogan shouters, Sonia ki jai. !
 Regards.