[Reader-list] If only Arundhati would quit India... - by KanchanGupta

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Aug 24 13:46:34 IST 2008

Ignore that loose cannon, Arundhati is a spent force, got all the material wealth too early in life, lost her metal balance and media hyped her sooo much for their gains of trp, that she is now whore seling her Intellect whoever pays for it. A person who develops her ntellect tempered with spiritual appraoch to life is human, a person who loves to be in spotlight for the wrong reasons, is not good for any society, freedom of speech has with it duty to society as well, which this whore with intellectual wares seems to be selling for a discount.