[Reader-list] Territorial integrity is 'non-negotiable': Govt.

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:46:04 IST 2008

Sharma also accused BJP of "keeping partisan political agenda above national
interest"

if  Mr. Kshmendra is serious about what Anand Sharma of external
affairs mininstry said then he should demand  immediate arrest of  BJP
top brass  for their agenda, which is ' above national intersest'
because by the same logic he demands procecution of all those who
'abuse liberal   India'

In fact they should have been behind bars when they demolished Babri
Masjid and Narender Modi should have been arrested and scentenced to
prision for life after what he did in Gujarat.

yes, those who demolsed temples and killed innocent kashmmiri pandits
too should be arrested and put behind bars, this is what Arandhati Roy
also talked about.

But i dont think mr. kshmendra would like to procecute her for her
criticism of a slogan  like Nizam-e-Mustafa in kashmir recently.

But why not to ban newspapers from publishing such articles in the
first place. after all they are the real culprits who abuse our
liberal india. We should be really imitate Chinese policy of
supression, wherein people come to know about unrest when rebles (
both muslims and tibetians ) are short dead seconds after scentences
are pronounced.

long live that less liberal India in future.

love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com