[Reader-list] Please, set Kashmir free

Prabhakar Singh prabhakardelhi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 20:03:11 IST 2008

Tolerance should not turn into weakness.It should be our strength.Evil need not be tolerated but punished.Similarly Democracy should be our strength not a weakness or compromise of any kind.If one lives in India he or she has to live like Indian not as loyalist to some other nation.Such anti-national traitors should be identified and punished under the law of land immediately.It is as simple as that.

Prabhakar