[Reader-list] Husain Exhibition Attacked in Delhi

S. Jabbar sonia.jabbar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:37:58 IST 2008

What, dear Aditya are you referring to and pronouncing on now?  Is this too
to be labeled under Muslim art and anti-Muslim art, one to denounced and the
other to be defended? What a terrible bore!

On 8/25/08 9:15 PM, "Aditya Raj Kaul" <kauladityaraj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Art - It cannot be called a work of Art for sure.

Wonder why the Danish
> cartoonist abused, maligned and mis-represented. Even
his was a work of pure
> art. Amd, wasn't that his job too...

Its quite unfortunate to see some
> ultra-liberals (chappal & Jholla fame)
defending such mindless imagination.
> There isn't any justification for it.

Had something of this scale been done
> in some other country such as
Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, China etc.; the person
> would't have been alive by
now.

Aditya Raj Kaul

On 8/25/08, S. Jabbar