[Reader-list] Husain Exhibition Attacked in Delhi

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:04:21 IST 2008

Dear Rohan

Artist M.F. Hussain is not the exception, Yes, a studet of Art,
Mr.ChandraMohan was attacked and his professor suspened by Narender
Modi in Gujarat.

about the legal proceedings, Justice Sanjay Kishen Kaul has lucidly
described these protests as ' vandalism by hooligans, and exonarated
the artists from such charges,

Theoritically, artists can do what they want to do, but how how to
handle this self-appointed moral police, who unfortunately come to
power through such un-aesthetic actions.

inder slaim

http://indersalim.livejournal.com