[Reader-list] FW: Attacks on Minorities in Kashmir Valley

Kashmir Affairs kashaffairs at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 20:37:42 IST 2008

Here we go again. Typical IB drama.

- My main point was to ask Vijay about his propaganda of threats to Kashmiri minorities in Kashmir. where did these threats happen.

- You only appreciate my perspective when it is against Pakistan. I have no problem in criticizing Pak or its role, but you don't see Indian repression in kashmir - In fact, no Pandit group that claims to speak on behalf of their population does.

- Kashmiri Muslims have always condemned killings of 209 Pandits. I am sure we condemned it more than 209 times, but Pandits have never condemned the repression on Kashmiri Muslims. Instead they have carried out propaganda - in any guise they can think of.

- I would certainly give you my take on Kashmiri deaths, but please give me your figures on how many Pandits were killed in Kashmir and how many have migrated.

Murtaza