[Reader-list] FW: Attacks on Minorities in Kashmir Valley

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 16:03:54 IST 2008

Dear Murtaza

With your response you only reinforce what I only alluded to, that your "essential character" is being revealed.

Look at the triteness of your response when you call my posting "Typical IB drama". I would have ignored you, but that would have allowed your idiocy to go unchallenged.

Your comment suggests that either I am tutored by the IB (Indian Intelligence Bureau) or belong to it. I am an absolute 'nobody'  but, having gone through your writings, you are in the habit of accusing even well know personalities of being "Agents" of this or that "Agency" or this or that Government. Here I am not referring to your comments about Vijay Sazawal alone but many people from the "separatist movement of Kashmir". Would you like me to quote examples to you?

Is it that you yourself are ' sold and ever up for sale' (to Agencies/Governments) that you so easily presume that others are too? You have in fact been accused of that many a times by fellow Kashmiris/Muslims. Would you like me to quote instances?

The question is what makes unsubstantiated accusations valid when made by you and invalid when made against you?

I neither spoke on behalf Sazawal nor against your questioning Vijay Sazawal. You have every right to ask for details. What disturbed me is how the quality of your discourse has fallen in recent days.

Now having gone through your earlier writings, that does not surprise me. You have revealed your "essential character" in the past too.

On 01/02/05 you had this comment to make (about a particulr incident) in a response:

"""""" Not a single Kashmiri Pandit woman was raped, unless they took pleasure in fantasing about it.""""""

Deservedly you received the following response:

""""" And you talk about Kp women fantasing about getting raped. Wow man how polluted your mind can be. Sick ! Should I also write Kasmiri moslem women fantasise getting raped at the hand of seurity forces, well no actually the Afghan bred Mujhaiden, Next time you use demeaning language on this forum, it will be a bigger mess for you. let me warn you."""""

You lie when you tell me "You only appreciate my perspective when it is against Pakistan." Can you evidence that?

You want my take on KP deaths and 'migration'. Thats is not what we were talking about, is it?  I was asking you about your varying (within 2 hours) figures of 100,000 and 150,000 and their veracity. You of course ignored that.

To satisfy your curiosity about my take:

- On 'migration' I had collated some publicly available information in  https://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2008-August/014097.html

- I have absolutely no way of know the extent of Kashmiri Pandit deaths since I am not a member of any KP organisation (or IB). You will never see me hazarding any guesses on such a figure.On the '209' figure, I quoted a News Report by Shivam Vij where IGP Sahay says that J&K Police has not prepared any such "Report" where the '209' figure is mentioned.

You seem to have missed by attitude reflected in what I had written earlier:

"""" There can be no comparison between the tens of thousands of deaths of Muslims in Kashmir compared to Non-Muslims even if it were claimed that not 209 but 2090 Kashmiri Pandits were killed. It feels animal like to compare such figures or to taunt "your 209 against our 100,000 (or 150,000)"  """"""

Kshmendra