[Reader-list] FW: Attacks on Minorities in Kashmir Valley

Kashmir Affairs kashaffairs at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 31 14:08:55 IST 2008

hahaha
i can't but laugh.
Thanks a million.
Murtaza

--- On Sun, 31/8/08, Pawan Durani <pawan.durani at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Pawan Durani <pawan.durani at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] FW: Attacks on Minorities in Kashmir Valley
To: kashaffairs at yahoo.co.uk
Cc: reader-list at sarai.net, "Kshmendra Kaul" <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com>, "S. Jabbar" <sonia.jabbar at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 5:58 AM

Murtaza,
Now that you are using these IB terms too many times for Kashmiri Pandits, now face this.
Is this not true that you are a set up agent of a Brussels based lobby group.

You had been a friend, but you re unethical now and people in reader-list may not know your support base, most Kashmiris know whom you work for know that  ?
Pawan