[Reader-list] FW: Attacks on Minorities in Kashmir Valley

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:28:27 IST 2008

Murtaza,
Now that you are using these IB terms too many times for Kashmiri Pandits,
now face this.

Is this not true that you are a set up agent of a Brussels based lobby
group.

You had been a friend, but you re unethical now and people in reader-list
may not know your support base, most Kashmiris know whom you work for know
that  ?

Pawan