[Reader-list] Joint India-Pakistan Statement on Mumbai

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 19:01:48 IST 2008

Dear Kshmendra
Thanks for your clarification, and I am happy to know that you do appreciate Pakistan and its citizens more than I thought. I was only reacting to the sentence "hate runs deep in the psyche of majority of Pakistanis" which sounded alarming. The governments and the public opinions are formed only by a handful of people in any country. And the act of a few people cannot be generalized to an entire community and masses. As for how the "inner mind" of anyone is hidden behind his/her facial expression; can't that be applied to people of any country or community?

regards

Yousuf