[Reader-list] Achutanandan For those who HATE Pakistan

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:17:27 IST 2008

Inder,

Pls don't teach us your communist agenda. We know what to love and how.

We have seen how your shameless Achudanadan insulted the family of a martyr
by his 'dog' comment.

Non of the shamelss commies have come forward in this list to condemn it.

Cadres like Achutanandan & his likes should be pushed in the Arabian Sea ,
so that they may swim as far as cuba.

Shame to Achutanandan , Shame for Indians that was caused by this veteran
communist.

And look how Karat & Yechury tried to avoid media ,.,....

Mr Salim, pls don't preach us , preach your comrades or else go for that
long swim.

Pawan