[Reader-list] References/literature on metro rail systems

يا سر ~ yasir yasir.media at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:08:24 IST 2008

dears,

there are several levels of underground trains that run at various
depths, sometimes 3 or 4. the NYC train has a great website. actually
i thought the subject of this mail was something like shaers on buses
and rickshaws, and 'poetry in motion' in NYC transportation. They also
have a transit museum. i think i send these links around once year [!]

http://www.mta.info/mta/pim/poems.htm
http://www.transitmuseumeducation.org/trc/resources

and music
http://www.mta.info/mta/aft/muny/
theres a form for auditions, its terribly bureacratic for all the inspiration