[Reader-list] References/literature on metro rail systems

Aman Sethi aman.am at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:30:57 IST 2008

Zainab,
I would suggest you contact Dinesh Mohan at TRIPP[ Transport Related
Injury Prevention Programme] at IIT Delhi - you could probably get
their contacts from IIT D.  He, and his collegue Geetam Tripati are
the brains behind the Bus Rapid Transport system that is being tried
out on some stretches of road in Delhi.

He has been quite a fierce critic of some aspects of the Delhi Metro.
Further, I believe someone in Sarai has done an i-fellow project on
the Delhi metro and displacement - you could contct Mr Quereshi at
Sarai - he would be able to help you.
best
a.