[Reader-list] are these nationalists

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 23:24:05 IST 2008

At least 6 years after the Gujarat riot , which started after some
fundamentalists burnt alive scores of Hindu Pilgrims returning from Ayodhya
, few people were convicted.

Compare it with the case of Kashmiri Pandits , even after 18 years , not
even a single person has been convicted in Kashmir for killing of more than
3000 Kashmiri pandits . Not to talk of rape and arson against this
community.

For that reason that the state is ruled by camouflage Islamic fundamentalist
and Islamic groups are in majority.

When will the justice be served to Kashmiri Pandits ? At least in Modis
gujarat ....it has been served.....