[Reader-list] Are these humans nationalists?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:16:07 IST 2008

Dear Fazli ,

NamaskAr

You are right . There is no point in narrating the stories to me . For I
have been a victim of Islamic terrorism in Kashmir .

If Kashmiri muslims are suffering today, which I do not disagree , it is
because of their own stand. They welcomed back the Jihadis from Pakistan
with sweets . They glorified *terrorism*. They did not utter a word when
Kashmiri Hindus were killed.

Even after so many years they still did not mind giving a rousing rception
to terrorists like Bitta Karate who has admitted to selective killings of 40
Kashmiri pandits.

Fazli , do you still think there is a point telling me stories.

God Bless

Regards

Pawan

PS : I have some good friends still in Kashmir , and the reason is that they
admit to what went wrong and not one who try to distort history.