[Reader-list] Are these humans nationalists?

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:31:57 IST 2008

lets not communalise the kashmir scene with talking about pandits and
muslims what is imporatnt is kasmiriyat ant the national liberation of
kashmir it is a occcupied territory of both pakistan and india we make a big
scene about pandits what about thousands of kasmiri youth killed by the
indian army the tortures the rapes and the natinal indignination of kasmir
its not a question of hindus or muslims but the colonisation of kasmir by
india and pakistan

asit