[Reader-list] Are these humans nationalists?

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 18:15:59 IST 2008

Take all the Religious books of Hindus... and show to Dalit where is the word Dalit...
Take all the Religious books of Hindus... and show to Dalit where is the word 'Jati'...
Take all the Religious books of Hindus... and show where is Dahej...
Take all the Religious books of Hindus... and show where is the theory of Burning a women when the husband is dead...
Show where in Hinduism is written that Brahmins are by birth Brahmins and Shudra are by birth Shudra...
Arey, I challenge ... take all the Religious books of Hindus and show me where is the word 'HINDU'...

You do not know to respect your own faith... You do not know anything about your own faith... You people have never ready your own books... And you think, you are talking sense...
It is better you become Muslims... at least you will read Quran for sure.. so what that it is a wrong book for existence of life...
It is better you becoem a Christian... at least you will read Bible for sure... so what it is a wrong book for humanity...

Who has created Dalits.. Is it Brahmins ?
Thousands of years have deprived India of money... The Land of Gold is now called the Land of Old... G is removed so that all its rich heritage is called Old...

And Dalits or (Illiterates whoever they are).. are the primary target in being taught the wrong things..

How many literate Dalit face the problem of Brahmin..
How many temples have a system of finding whether a Dalit is entering it (Politics has it though as reservation)...

Actually, there is enough of Dalit politics also now....  If Dalit is standing on same platform as Brahmins, let them first eliminate the world Dalit... Why is Dalit interested in calling themselves Dalit...

India was a well Organized nation... It is never that two person is equal... How can then Shudra be equal to Brahmin.. Indian philosophy has always taught integrity... Because it is always that two person live in relation to each other... and this is what Varna arrangement used to do... You do not want to integrate... You want equality but without balance...

You don't want progress (because progress is possible only integrity)... you want to rule on Brahmins... like Laloo and Mulayam did in Bihar and UP... and the nation knows what has happened to those states..

Come on man.. Tell that you are a Hindu.. tell it with pride...
If you do not know to respect yourself.. who will respect you...