[Reader-list] are these nationalists

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jan 22 16:38:37 IST 2008

This is favourite propaganda work for division of society, if that is not so, how do you explain the violence that breaks out regularly between muslims during the moharram procession. ? Christians like divided populace, now it is the turn of islam and its followers, as they are divided as sunnis,shias, wahabis, bohras etc. Any society with different faiths if united it is good for that society, divided populace is easy to manipulate for the power seekers as mirs and jaichands are there in every faith.