[Reader-list] are these nationalists

anoop kumar anoopkheri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:21:54 IST 2008

Shivam bhai

What has happened to the 'born-meritorious' people? Why they cant even argue
logically?

Before I started interacting with 'merit-wallas'  i used to be in awe as i
used to listen to  clamor of their merits everywhere. However now i am
highly disappointed as their claim of merit is as bogus as their reclaiming
of ancient india as the golden hindu past.

anoop

--
Anoop

0-9313432410