[Reader-list] 'Kashmiri Pandits should be the ones running Amarnath Board'

S. Jabbar sonia.jabbar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:24:02 IST 2008

Uhhmm excuse me you guys... Either join the thugs on the streets and resort
to breaking each other's bones with sticks & stones or please spare us your
words, because it's really starting to hurt me, or my mailbox at any rate.
Kindly stop pressing the send all reply button and stick to reply to sender
only if you're going to carry on in this childish fashion.  And no I don't
want a reply to this either, thank you.
Have a good & pleasant weekend.
sj

On 7/5/08 12:06 PM, "Shivam Vij शिवम् विज्" <mail at shivamvij.com> wrote:

> But Aditya is the one laughing!

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Pawan Durani