[Reader-list] cybercrimes et al

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:29:20 IST 2008

In fact, this kind of messages are not new. Such messages have also been
sent from various ministers' and their private secretaries' accounts to
their well wishers. The content of the messages have been same -- they are
stuck in a foreign land and need your help. Why foreign land because then
you will pay in dollars using your credit card.
I hope nobody paid to rescue you. Not only that person has lost his/her
money, the credit card details of that person have also gone to the
fraudsters.

Regards

TaraPrakash