[Reader-list] cybercrimes et al

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 20:06:31 IST 2008

1. You could try reporting your case and asking for help at

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/security/general.html

- Fill in your current operating Email address

- In drop-down menu of 'Subject' choose "Report a suspicious mail etc etc"

2. You could also try writing to

account-security-help at cc.yahoo-inc.com

and check whether they can help you retrieve your account and/or address book

Best of luck