[Reader-list] Farewell to Our Humid Weimar

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Jul 13 13:04:37 IST 2008

Hi, all,

   what is wrong if political party like CPM realises its mistakes that it has been supporting the Congress after its sad demise, a dead corpse, resurrected by Sonia for her survival as a queen of mafia, all illegal deals of Congress after 1984 have benefitted only this family and her sycophnats with hangers on. Be it Vidharbha package of 3,470 crores for the farmers, or special packages for the states, or the NREG schemes it is the hangers on and sycophants of this party who have siphoned off the funds meant for rural employment, farm equipments etc.

 Even Vibhishana in Ramayana shifted his loyalty to  Rama as he could not stand asathya of Ravana, who is known as good king but fell into bad governance with immoral kidnap of some one elses spouse.!
Regards.