[Reader-list] Blasts at public places in IHK handiwork of Indianagencies

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Jul 27 14:47:05 IST 2008

Kshemendra,

   I am reminded of 50's when India first availed aids in wheat from America as wheat shortage was the story of the times. Later this aid was converted into loan as PL480, the funds were used for all unethical purposes by the then then central governance, to say the least, duly elected governance in Kerala was dismissed under art.356 as it was left parties which won the elections. As per the de-classified documents of America, then central minister was asked to use the funds for creating law and order issues so that centre could dismiss the government under art.356. So in 1957, duly elected democratic system of governance was dismissed which was headed by CM Namboodripad.

   Now with N-deal, the informed sources have told in private, the efforts to create law and order issues would be raked up in opposition ruled states which are opposed to the deal in the present form, by the present centre dispensation, using the loyal muslim MPs and MLAs to encourage trouble in the states.

   Then it was VK Krishna Menon who was instrumental in defeating the nation with the new found slogan of hindi chini bhai bhai, now, it is again the mallu gang which is self-servient and loyal to political party and not to nation, is repeating history, history repeats itself, first a farce, then as tragedy in this nation as seen by events of bomb blasts to discredit the system of state governance, as the report of some MPs is to be heard when they talk of intelligence failures etc. Tejaswini ramesh of karnatak went to the extent of saying that the governance was all wrong, so this is what happens. !

   N-deal in the present form is a sure bait for the leadership to be subservient to leaders of America, with huge kickbacks in billions in trillion dollars in deals to be offloaded
   Fortunately, citizens are well aware of the designs and much more politically aware of the nefarious acts of indian leadership now in rule, with tainted votes of notes and free flow of misuse of autonomous bodies to brow beat the dissent.

  Regards..