[Reader-list] "Indian worshippers of Idols and Sikhs occupation army terrorists"

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 14:56:51 IST 2008

While searching for a Weblink for an earlier posting, I came across this very interesting Website
http://www.theunjustmedia.com/

Alongwith other material (News Items, Reports, Videos - Hate Americans, Hate Jews, Hate etc etc etc) it has News Reports on "Kashmir".

Whether "UnJustMedia" credits it or not, almost invariably the News Reports on "Kashmir" are sourced from Kashmir Media Service (KMS).

The Headline (or in the body of the report) wherever there is mention of the India Army, it describes the Indian Army as:

"INDIAN WORSHIPPERS OF IDOLS AND SIKHS OCCUPATION ARMY TERRORISTS"

The Hurriyatis should inform "UnJustMedia" that it is being foolish and that the "ongoing freedom struggle" in "Kashmir" is NOT COMMUNAL.

I should mention that the particular 'description' of the Indian Army is not visible on the Kashmir Media Service website. At least I did not see it there.

Kshmendra