[Reader-list] [Announcements] Announcing the Nigah QueerFest '08: www.thequeerfest.com

deepti deelited at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 18:05:08 IST 2008

*The Nigah QueerFest '08*

*8th-17th August 2008, New Delhi*

Following the success of the inaugural festival last year, we are excited to
announce the Nigah QueerFest '08 which will be held in multiple venues in
Delhi from 8th-17th August 2008.

This year, the ten-day celebration of queerness is anchored around August
11th, the date of the first queer protest in Delhi sixteen years ago. The
QueerFest remains proud to be entirely funded by individual donations from
queer and queerfriendly people from India and abroad in its attempt to
continuously expand queer-positive spaces around us.

The festival includes a film festival, a photography exhibit, interactive
workshops, parties and new publications. All the info you need is on our
website: www.thequeerfest.com

For submissions, please see these links:

Call for films: http://www.thequeerfest.com/Calls08/nqf_filmcall.pdf
Call for photo: http://www.thequeerfest.com/Calls08/nqf_photocall.pdf
To support us: http://www.thequeerfest.com/Calls08/nqf_supportcall.pdf

For updates and announcements, keep checking our website!

Cheers

Nigah