[Reader-list] Minions of US Media

Abhijit abhijit8086 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 11:06:40 IST 2008

Did rogue network leak nuclear bomb design?
An infamous atomic smuggler may have had blueprints for a compact, sophisticated nuclear warhead, and that could mean that the world's proliferation problem is even worse than many experts had thought.
Posted Jun 18, 2008 09:36 AM PST
Category: PAKISTAN

Right on time, just right after the Pakistani government has expressed its fury over the US killing of their soldiers to the point where they are perhaps going to suspend the US training of their paramilitary soldiers.

In an earlier comment this morning, I mentioned we would probably see more demonization of Pakistan.
And although the original story broke on Monday, here it is again, getting waived in our faces.

<quoted>

I thought that was an illustrative example.