[Reader-list] ACTION ALERT: 28/29 JUNE - BANGALORE JOINS GLOBAL HUNGER FAST FOR BHOPAL

Rohit Shetti rohitism at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:13:37 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

 *SATURDAY JUNE 28TH* has been declared as a Global Day of Action for Bhopal
wherein people around the world would join the Bhopalis by observing a
day-long Hunger Fast in solidarity with the struggle for Justice.

You can join the Fast wherever you are in the world, and if you are Fasting
in *Bangalore*, do sign-up under the respective city at the below link.
 http://www.boston4bhopal.org/view_events.php

Some of us plan to meet together on Sunday Morning (29th June) to break our
Fast, and also have a small discussion. I will send the details shortly. In
case you are not able to check your mails before that, please call me to
know the plans.

WE'RE ASKING EVERYONE to join us!! WE NEED YOUR BEST EFFORT TO TOP THE PRIME
MINISTER'S OPPOSITION to JUSTICE in Bhopal!

Thanks for circulating the message far and wide.

Best regards,

Rohit / 9731866211